QUIKCONTROL® Chopped Strand Mat is stackable, light and flexible to tight curves as they’re composed of glass fibers laid randomly across each other and held together by a resin dissolvable binder. They’re an amazing layer/thickness buildup product used in many projects.
Our Chopped Stand Mats are most commonly used in combination with CORSMART® Resin & Activator as a general purpose reinforcement product for traditional fiberglass molds, pipes, storage tanks and other large surfaces.
- Fast wet out capability with low resin to glass ratio
- Easy and quick to use with good surface finish
- Build thickness into parts, molds
- Create equal stiffness in all directions
|PRODUCT CODE||PRODUCT||IMPA CODE|
|QCS1064||1 m x 64 m||812322|
|Area Weight||± 10.0 %|
|Moisture Content||< 0.20|
HOW TO APPLY
- Clean and sand repair area
- Prepare Resin & Activator
- Apply two coats of activated resin
- Measure and cut Chopped Strand Mat
- Place Chopped Strand Mat and wet out with activated resin