QUIKCONTROL® Surface Tissue is a randomly arranged fiberglass with good reinforcement properties & smooth surface finish when combined with a resin binder.
Our Surface Tissues are most commonly used in combination with CORSMART® Resin & Activator to boost their mechanical properties & provide corrosion resistance to pipes, storage tanks, roofs and other structures.
- Excellent weather proofing
- Extend service repair life
- Provides excellent reinforcement when used with Resin & Activator
- Improve the aesthetics of final finishes
|PRODUCT CODE||PRODUCT||IMPA CODE|
|QSU1200||1 m x 200 m||-NA-|
|Fibre Diameter||12.5 ±1 ?m|
HOW TO APPLY
- Clean & sand repair area
- Prepare Resin & Activator
- Apply two coats of activated resin
- Measure & cut Surface Tissue
- Place Surface Tissue and wet out with activated resin