SMARTSTIC® Epoxy Stick is an easy to use hand kneadable metal-filled epoxy that bonds and cures rapidly at room temperature. It forms strong, permanent industrial repair on Steel, Bronze, Aluminium and Wet-Surface applications.
We offer four different varieties of epoxy stick – Steel, Aluminum, Bronze and Underwater. Epoxy sticks are easily kneaded to fill and repair holes, cracks and defects on both horizontal and vertical surfaces.
The product does not crack or pull away. It can be drilled, tapped, machined, filled or painted after cure.
- Repair and rebuild corroded materials seal & stop cracks on pipes
- Non-rusting, permanent repair for steel, bronze, aluminium castings, machinery and equipment
- Repair and rebuild strength on metal tools, engine parts, stripped threads, rust or damaged metal, tanks, doors and gutters
- Bonds instantly with superior strength
- Can be drilled, tapped, machined, or fill up void
- Hand kneadable, pre-mixed reinforced epoxy-based formulation
- Cures at room temperature
- SSE501(Underwater) can be used easily cure on wet surfaces. Therefore, they’re the first choice when repairing live leaks
Package Size: 114 grams per tube
|PRODUCT CODE||PRODUCT||IMPA CODE|
|Flexural Strength||29 MPa (4200 psi)|
|Compressive Strength||23.6 MPa (3423 psi)|
|Hardness||77 Shore D|
|Operation Temperature||-50 °C to 120 °C|
|Pot Life||10 minutes|
|Coverage Per Tube||90 m² @ 6 mm thickness|
HOW TO APPLY
- Repair on void
- Clean or sand off existing area
- Knead the pre-mixed two components together
- Fill the epoxy on crack or void
- Leak Repair
- Refer to ‘SEALXTREME PLUS Active Leak Repair System’
Note: This is a hand-applied product. Results may vary on skill of applicant.